WATER TAXI SERVICE
ALL AGES • 14 HRS • WE OFFER RIDES THAT WILL TAKE YOU TO ANY LOCATION ON RAINY LAKE ON THE AMERICAN SIDE
- RLVC to Sand Bay and Dryweed Island
- RLVC past Dryweed Island to Brule Narrows
- RLVC past Brule Narrows to Saginaw Bay/Kempton Channel
- RLVC past Kempton Channel to Anderson Bay
- RLVC past Anderson Bay to Kettle Falls
Are you looking for a ride to your campsite or even a hiking destination?
Let us help, here at Voyageurs Outfitters we know getting around Voyageurs National Park can be difficult at times so we offer rides that will take you to whatever location you want to on Rainy Lake on the American side. Whether you’re camping on Dryweed island, hiking the Anderson Bay cliffs, or even lodging at the famous Kettle Falls, we can help get you there at your desired time. Prices are a one way fee and if you’re looking for water taxi services to and from a desired location we will be more than happy to accommodate your needs, just let us know!