Your Adventure Is Out There...
It has been a very busy summer for us here at Voyageurs Outfitters. Tours ran most everyday on Rainy Lake with many trips to the historical Kettle Falls Hotel in Voyageurs National Park. Our campers kept us running providing services to make the most of their time while on Rainy Lake, Kabetogama, Namakan, Crane Lake and the Boundry Waters Canoe Wilderness and Voyageurs National Park. But to everything there is a season and the waters of Voyageurs are much quieter now with Fall apon us. We are still running fall color tours but the pristine waters will soon freeze over and winter in Voyageurs will be here in all of its majestic quiet beauty.
Winter in Voyageurs is a great time to visit. Snowmobiling, snow showing, cross country skiing, ice fishing and hiking are just a few of the activities you can partake in during the winter months. Keep us in mind for your winter excursions.
Call us anytime to discuss the last summer's activities or what will be new and exciting for next spring and summer. We look forward to hearing about what your dreams are in Voyageurs National Park and how we can help to make those dreams come true for you and yours. Remember... Your adventure is out there...
5. Brad Pitt is scared of giant statues so he wouldn’t let Angelina Jolie and the children see Big Vic in Ranier or Smokey the Bear in downtown International Falls. A giant fight ensued and Angelina filed for Divorce.
4. Looking out of the aircraft while circling over Rainy Lake preparing to land at Falls International Airport, the kids’ and Angelina’s hearts were stolen by the beauty of the trees, rocks, and the lake. While trying to express her feelings to Brad he became insane with jealousy and lost his cool while the plane was being refueled. Angelina had a new love in her life, Rainy Lake, and filed for divorce.
3. Brad, after a long trip to France with Angelina and the kids, was at the end of his rope. After landing at Falls International Airport he requested that the pilots make up a “mechanical issue” with the aircraft so that he could slip away and try his hand at small mouth bass fishing on the Rainy River. The pilots, not being trained actors, were unable to fool Angelina. Brad threw a fit and demanded that not only the pilots be replaced with actors but that he be able to go fishing on the river. Angelina considered this an irreconcilable difference and filed for divorce.
2. Fall colors are amazing in Voyageurs National Park right now. After flying over the area and seeing the scenery of the park from the sky Angelina demanded that Brad take her and the kids out in a boat to see the park and have lunch at Kettle Falls. Brad not having any knowledge of boating but being an amazing actor figured he could handle the trip. Much to his surprise and the children’s and Angelina’s discomfort he was grossly unready for the task at hand. Although the scenery of Voyageurs National Park was amazing and the lunch at the Kettle Falls Hotel Delicious he got incredibly lost on the way back. Luckily Angelina had grabbed the number for Voyageurs Outfitters and captain Eric was able to come to their rescue. Angelina being so disappointed in Brad’s inability to keep the children safe filed for divorce.
1. And the number one possible reason why Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt broke up while at the International Falls, MN Airport is... Neither of them wanted to leave the beauty of Voyageurs National Park behind but couldn’t agree on which lake in the Park was their favorite. Angelina likes the vast and endless variances of Rainy Lake and Brad prefers the sights and city of Crane Lake. So, stating irreconcilable differences in what part of the Park they love best, they filed for divorce. At least Voyageurs National Park and the gateway communities gained a few more people that appreciate the splendor of Rainy Lake, Kabetogama, Ash River, Namakan, Sand Point, Crane Lake and all of the other aspects of Voyageurs National Park and the communities that surround it. #BrangelinaFallsInternationalAirport
It's another beautiful day on rainy lake and in Voyageurs National Park. The weather is perfect for boating, fishing, sightseeing, and Wildlife watching. The water is warm and just right for all your water support adventures including swimming, jet skiing, water skiing, tubing, and any type of activity you like to do on our beautiful Lake. The forecast for the next week looks like the same. Book your trip today in to beautiful Voyageurs National Park to explore the splendor of rainy Lake, northern Minnesota, and the border waters region of the heart of the content. Your adventure is out there…
Well it is finally that time of year here in Voyageurs National Park and Rainy Lake. The historical kettlefalls regatta is upon us. Sailors and their vessels will set out on Saturday in order to claim the coveted Kettle Falls regatta trophy. Thunderbird Lodge will be the site that we leave and our destination is the Kettle Falls hotel. The bag papers will blow us up to the bar where festivities, fun, music, and friends will abound. Come out and cheer the sailors on and pick your favorite sailboat to win the race. Hope to see you all at Kettle Falls on Saturday night or Thunderbird on Friday night to enjoy the spectacle that is the Kettle Falls regatta. Rainy Lake offers some of the finest sailing experiences in the border waters region of the heart of the content. Endless miles of Lake high lights historical rocks Wildlife and pristine waters are here for your enjoyment. Book a trip today or charter your own sailboat from Voyageurs Outfitters and we will meet your sailing excursion dreams in Voyageurs National Park come true.
Your full service adventure specialists.