Your Adventure Is Out There...
5. Brad Pitt is scared of giant statues so he wouldn’t let Angelina Jolie and the children see Big Vic in Ranier or Smokey the Bear in downtown International Falls. A giant fight ensued and Angelina filed for Divorce.
4. Looking out of the aircraft while circling over Rainy Lake preparing to land at Falls International Airport, the kids’ and Angelina’s hearts were stolen by the beauty of the trees, rocks, and the lake. While trying to express her feelings to Brad he became insane with jealousy and lost his cool while the plane was being refueled. Angelina had a new love in her life, Rainy Lake, and filed for divorce.
3. Brad, after a long trip to France with Angelina and the kids, was at the end of his rope. After landing at Falls International Airport he requested that the pilots make up a “mechanical issue” with the aircraft so that he could slip away and try his hand at small mouth bass fishing on the Rainy River. The pilots, not being trained actors, were unable to fool Angelina. Brad threw a fit and demanded that not only the pilots be replaced with actors but that he be able to go fishing on the river. Angelina considered this an irreconcilable difference and filed for divorce.
2. Fall colors are amazing in Voyageurs National Park right now. After flying over the area and seeing the scenery of the park from the sky Angelina demanded that Brad take her and the kids out in a boat to see the park and have lunch at Kettle Falls. Brad not having any knowledge of boating but being an amazing actor figured he could handle the trip. Much to his surprise and the children’s and Angelina’s discomfort he was grossly unready for the task at hand. Although the scenery of Voyageurs National Park was amazing and the lunch at the Kettle Falls Hotel Delicious he got incredibly lost on the way back. Luckily Angelina had grabbed the number for Voyageurs Outfitters and captain Eric was able to come to their rescue. Angelina being so disappointed in Brad’s inability to keep the children safe filed for divorce.
1. And the number one possible reason why Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt broke up while at the International Falls, MN Airport is... Neither of them wanted to leave the beauty of Voyageurs National Park behind but couldn’t agree on which lake in the Park was their favorite. Angelina likes the vast and endless variances of Rainy Lake and Brad prefers the sights and city of Crane Lake. So, stating irreconcilable differences in what part of the Park they love best, they filed for divorce. At least Voyageurs National Park and the gateway communities gained a few more people that appreciate the splendor of Rainy Lake, Kabetogama, Ash River, Namakan, Sand Point, Crane Lake and all of the other aspects of Voyageurs National Park and the communities that surround it. #BrangelinaFallsInternationalAirport
It's another beautiful day on rainy lake and in Voyageurs National Park. The weather is perfect for boating, fishing, sightseeing, and Wildlife watching. The water is warm and just right for all your water support adventures including swimming, jet skiing, water skiing, tubing, and any type of activity you like to do on our beautiful Lake. The forecast for the next week looks like the same. Book your trip today in to beautiful Voyageurs National Park to explore the splendor of rainy Lake, northern Minnesota, and the border waters region of the heart of the content. Your adventure is out there…
Well it is finally that time of year here in Voyageurs National Park and Rainy Lake. The historical kettlefalls regatta is upon us. Sailors and their vessels will set out on Saturday in order to claim the coveted Kettle Falls regatta trophy. Thunderbird Lodge will be the site that we leave and our destination is the Kettle Falls hotel. The bag papers will blow us up to the bar where festivities, fun, music, and friends will abound. Come out and cheer the sailors on and pick your favorite sailboat to win the race. Hope to see you all at Kettle Falls on Saturday night or Thunderbird on Friday night to enjoy the spectacle that is the Kettle Falls regatta. Rainy Lake offers some of the finest sailing experiences in the border waters region of the heart of the content. Endless miles of Lake high lights historical rocks Wildlife and pristine waters are here for your enjoyment. Book a trip today or charter your own sailboat from Voyageurs Outfitters and we will meet your sailing excursion dreams in Voyageurs National Park come true.
Summer is in full swing here in Voyageurs National Park. The bald eagles have nested and the eaglets have hatched and will take flight soon. The loons are also nesting and the little loons will be gracing us with their presence soon. Many ducklings have been spotted as well on our guided boat tours. The white tail deer have had their fawns and have also been seen while doing tours to Kettle Falls on Rainy Lake, Namakan, Crane Lake, and Kabetogama. We have yet to spot a black bear but the season is still early.
Call us to book your personalized guided hiking, boating, kayak, or canoe tour in Voyageurs National Park. We offer full day guided boat tours to one hour excursions so that you can experience the park in your own way. Our fully licensed coast guard guides will point out geological features, tell the history from the first nations people to the modern day uses of voyageurs, point out wildlife, and even cook you an authentic shore lunch. Summer tours are upon us, call us today to book your guided boat tour.
Pierre Gaultier de Varennes, sieur de La Vérendrye was one of the first Europeans to explore the area known as Voyageurs National Park. During the 1730s himself along with his sons explored the area west of Lake Superior. Canoeing was the primary form of travel through the border lakes region and boats were the primary way the natives toured the area of Voyageurs. He encountered many natural sites and wildlife that included caribou, moose, wolf, bear, beaver, eagles, ducks and a myriad of other animals.
Today you can explore the same areas as Pierre Gaultier de Varennes, sieur de La Verendrye by renting a canoe, kayak, boat, or taking a boat tour aboard one of Voyageur Outfitters tour boats. Voyageurs National Park tours are available and camping gear rental and all other outfitting needs in and around VNP and the BWCA are here for you. Let us take the stress out of your explorations by accommodating your camping and touring needs. Call us today to line up your next trip, Your adventure is out there…
What a great time to enjoy Voyageurs National Park, early summer. Boating, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, and Stand up Paddle Boards (SUPs) are a great way to enjoy the bug free springtime in Voyageurs. The birds are still migrating so seeing arctic birds moving through is common as well as beavers, otters, cormorants, bears, whitetail deer, bald eagles and all of the other creatures that have slumbered all winter to emerge in the beautiful sunshine of summer.
Call us today to book you customized boat tour in Voyageurs National Park. We are just 2.5 hours north of Duluth, down the road from Ely, 4 hours north of the Twin Cities and Minneapolis and St. Paul. Chicago is a bit of a drive but well worth the serene evenings, the endless night skies, and all of the beauty that Voyageurs National Park has to offer. Your adventure is out there…
The newest member of our team is our mascot Pepe Pierre Feat de Gaultier. Pepe comes from a long line of hard working boating Voyageurs. The Voyageurs were the first Europeans to come to the area now known as Voyageurs National Park. They came through trading furs with the first nations people that inhabited the shores of Rainy Lake, Kabetogama, Namakan, and all of the waters now known as Quetico, and Boundary Waters Canoe Wilderness. These early boat tour guides laid the groundwork for exploration of this area. Pepe’s namesake Pierre de Gaultier was the father of one of the first Europeans to build a settlement in the area now known as Fort Frances Ontario. Step back in time with a boat tour, canoe trip, sailboat excursion on the border waters or camp the same way the voyageurs did hundreds of years ago.Servicing all of Voyageurs National Park, Quetico, Rainy Lake, Kabetogama, and Namakan Voyageurs Outfitters provides customers with help finding their experiences and making the most out of their time. Other lakes such as Pelican Lake, Mille Lacs, Namakan, Turtle, Deer, Bear Lake, Caribou, Eagle, trout, otter, muskrat, birds, loon don’t have the beauty and serenity of VNP. Voyageurs Outfitters can do full, half power boat, tour boat, water taxi, and sailboat excursions. Let us set up your campsite for full service outfitting services at your fingertips. With coast guard certified captains at the helm you are safe with us. Boat Tours include fuel and complimentary beverage service aboard our day cruise boats and water taxis
Spring is officially upon us in Voyageurs National Park. Tour boat and water taxi boats are in the water. Canoes and kayaks are cleaned and ready. Camping gear is out of storage and ready for your adventures camping in VNP. Many migratory birds are passing through now so bird watching is great for birders. The white tail deer are beginning to have their young and spotting a spotted whitetail is not uncommon this time of year.
Canoe, Kayak, and boat rentals are available for the upcoming walleye fishing opener and we are available anytime for your tour boat, canoe excursions, and kayak tours. Call us to set up your fun time in Voyageurs National Park. Your adventure is out there...
Summertime fun is nearly upon us now in Voyageurs National Park. The birds are singing, the gulls are flying, the deer are shedding, the wolves are howling, the fish are spawning and the bears are beginning to awake after their winter slumber in VNP. Voyageurs Outfitters is here to help you experience all of the wonders of your park and the communities surrounding it including International Falls, Crane Lake, Ash River, Kabetogama, Fort Frances, and all of the other entry points.
Sailboats are starting to awaken from their long winter slumber and getting ready for fun in the sun and summertime on Rainy Lake. Call us today to book your sailboat, powerboat, canoe, kayak, boat tour in Voyageurs National Park. Sailboat lessons and sunset sail boat charters are also available. Call today to find out details and what dates are available. Remember we can help you with all of your needs in Voyageurs National Park, Rainy Lake, Kabetogama, Namakan and the surrounding lakes and rivers. Your adventure is out there…..
With spring time upon us here in Voyageurs National Park people in the gateway communities of Ranier, Crane Lake, Orr, and Ash River are getting ready for the summer boating season. The best and only way to see Voyageurs National Park properly is by boat and what better way to do that than to book a boat tour with Voyageurs Outfitters.
We offer scenic trips to see the Kabetogama peninsula, echo bay, Ellsworth rock gardens, rainy lake, rainy river, and Kabetogama just to name a few of the picturesque sites in VNP.
Voyageurs Outfitters also offers historical boat tours to the gold mine on Bushyhead island, Kettle Falls Hotel, Anderson Bay, and the many other sites of historical importance in VNP. Maybe you want to relax on a beach and have a picnic? Let our experience captains be your personal guide and chef for the day.
If wildlife is what you are looking for we offer boat tours that cater to that as well. Pelicans, bald eagles, osprey, bear, wolves, moose, deer, and loons abound. Book a tour and leave the navigating, and driving to us. You can sit back, relax, and take in the majesty that is Voyageurs National Park.
Your adventure is out there
Your full service adventure specialists.